As you know, unlocking the iCloud Activation Lock on all Apple devices can be a complicated process if you forget your password and ID. Therefore, for this purpose, many ways have been introduced in the market to remove iCloud Lock without activation ID and password.
One of the ways inside all of these methods is to remove the activation ID and password using the iCloud DNS Bypass method. Below we will discuss this method and try to figure out how you can unlock an iCloud activation lock using the Bypass Method for iPhone & iPad.
What is iCloud DNS Bypass 2021?
First, we need to know what the iCloud DNS Bypass method is and how it works to restore or reconfigure any Apple device. This method works when you forget your password and name inside your iCloud ID. It effectively unlocks the iPhone in the best way you can without any information or clues about the previous owner.
It works so that the DNS abbreviation is known as Domain Name System and is a service that converts readable names into numeric IP addresses. For authentication purposes, this is a simple way to move your iPhone from an Apple server and move it to an iCloud bypass DNS server. Finally, when you verified your iPhone, so you can reset your device and use it easily.
How to Remove iCloud Lock Using iCloud DNS Bypass Method?
When we talk about this method, the steps you take to remove the iCloud activation lock are straightforward. Here are the steps you can take to unlock your activation lock without wasting a moment.
- First, when you switch on your iPhone, then you choose your language and country from the menu.
- Click the Process button and enter the Wi-Fi Settings main page.
- Then disconnect the Wi-Fi network that is now connected and click on “Forget this Network” after going to the “connection settings.”
- When you enter the connection setting, click the button “I” and enter into the DNS server IP address to bypass the iCloud activation lock. According to your location, you can choose from the list below.
- South America: 184.108.40.206
- Europe: 220.127.116.11
- Asia: 18.104.22.168
- Australia and Oceania: 22.214.171.124
- USA: 126.96.36.199
- Other continents: 188.8.131.52
- On the left side of the screen, you will find the option to “come back.” Click on it and turn on Wi-Fi. Then select the best network and connect with it after entering your passcode.
- Then click “Next page,” and after clicking “Back,” print iCloud Bypass screen
- Within this last step, you can set up all your application and customize your device.
We hope you find this iCloud DNS Bypass method useful for removing any iCloud Activation Lock. This method may seem annoying and challenging to see, but when you apply it to your iPhone, it is not difficult or irritating at all. Lastly, if you are also worried about your activation lock, use this method to unlock your iPhone as soon as possible in 2021.
- How to Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- How to Get More iCloud Storage for Free
- How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud Storage
Zakriya is a tech enthusiast who is giving a shot to general tech fields, whether it’s software or hardware. He is started to work professionally as a tech reviewer 6 years ago and now has an adept taste in devices. He is still pursuing his carrier and making decisions to focus the 21st-century innovations.