If you’re about to do a factory reset on your Android phone, but then the device asks you to enter your Google login, you know that FRP protects this phone. If it’s your phone, don’t worry about this lock because helping you remove the FRP key is this guide’s purpose.
Re-setting FRP locked phone is useless, clearing all data and settings on a locked FRP phone, but Google verification is still valid, and you are still required to enter your Google account and password to delete the FRP key. If you forgot the FRP password (Google account and password), how can you bypass the Google FRP lock? Unlock EelPhone Google FRP uninstall to remove FRP lock without Google account.
The FRP feature is necessary for protecting your data from malicious people and thieves. However, when it comes back and gives you a taste of its effectiveness, you may be permanently excluded without following an effective solution. In this blog post, you will know how to eliminate FRP locks using proven, simple methods. By the end of this guide, you’ll be fully equipped to do the Google release yourself.
What FRP Lock means, and why is it needed?
Learning how to remove the Google FRP lock from any phone is easy if you know what the key is about. FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection and is a wireless security feature for Android devices since version 5.1 (Android Lollipop).
FRP protects your Android phone or tablet by requiring the user to enter the email and password of the Google account connected to the phone before the initial reset. Thanks to FRP, a thief may find it difficult to reset your lost phone because it will not keep track of your Google credentials. Without going through this stage of verification.
Method to Remove FRP Lock
- How to disconnect FRP Lock from any phones with a click
EelPhone Google FRP removal, one FRP tool to pass PC, where you forgot your Google account or password, but you want to evade FRP lock without a password; you can use it to skip FRP lock on Samsung phone.
- Free download FRF removal for Windows, then launch FRP pass tool for Windows. There are two options: Remove Google Lock and remove Screen Lock, select the first option, click on it to pass the FRP lock on the phone.
- Currently, EelPhone Google FRP Removal only works on Samsung phones, some Android phones are to come in the list, and all data will be erased after removing the FRP key from the phone. Click Next to remove FRP from Android phone. Also, connect the FRP locked Android phone to the Google FRP removal via USB cable.
Note: Select model details before tapping the next button.
- Check out the details of the Samsung model interface. Before you click on the Start Delete button, read the removal warning: Make sure the unique connection of your Samsung device you want to remove the FRP lock from; a WIFI connection is required for an effective process.
- When you click on the Start Delete button, our removal will send a notification to the Samsung device, keeping the connection very important. In contrast, the removal sends the message to your Samsung device.
- Samsung device will open one window when it receives commands, click View to open the link in the browser, the link will open frpfile.com, click the Download button for the file to remove the FRP lock on the phone, that’s why FRP locked Samsung phone must be connected on WIFI. Click the Next button to continue.
- After the app has been downloaded and properly installed, you will jump to the Settings interface, follow the removal guide to enable the Pin window feature, click Next for steps to set up renew pattern for your Samsung device.
- When setting a new pattern, restart the Samsung phone, unlock the Samsung phone with the new way you just set.
- The best way to remove FRP Lock
When someone is stuck on the verification screen and is willing to learn how to remove the FRP key, it is always recommended to use Google removal software. Many of these tools are available, how to remove icloud lock but I prefer the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. Here’s more about this great app.
- This Android phone Unlocker is not bound to a specific device or version of Android. Instead, it removes the FRP lock on every Android device model, including the Android version.
- You don’t need to do anything yourself on your phone because Android 4uKey will get all the essential information on the phone and configure it automatically.
- The process of removing Google is speedy. Unlocking all takes only a few minutes.
- Tenorshare 4uKey for Android passes not only FRP lock; you can use this application for forgotten PINs, pattern, password, and any other type of screen lock.
Related: Apple Watch Activation Lock Bypass
- How to set up recovery mode on devices with a home button
- Press down the power button until the phone is completely off.
- Next, press the following key combination and hold it – Volume Up + Power + Home button when the phone is off.
- Hold the key combination above until you see the manufacturer’s logo.
- Now, just wait for the phone to turn on recovery mode.
- How to set up recovery mode on devices without a home button:
- Long press the sleep/lock button on your phone.
- For off the phone, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons (+ Bixby key on Samsung).
- Next, release the buttons when the manufacturer logo appears on the phone screen.
- Wait for the phone to turn on Android Recovery mode.
- How to remove FRP lock from any Android phone without a password
Without a password, the Google lock release is tricky but possible. The process I will use to show you how to remove the FRP key trick in your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. After removing the FRP key from the device using this method, you will lose all your data because you will eventually reset to the factory. If you are correct in this and wish to proceed, then follow these steps:
- Turn on your Android phone and leave it booting up. Meanwhile, you are locked out by FRP, and you cannot pass through the verification screen.
- Therefore, return to the screen where you were asked to select a wireless network. Next, tap on “Install Network.” Configure an SSID (network name) for any random number string and/or characters.
- After submitting the network name, tap and hold to highlight. Next, from the outstanding options, select “Share.” A small list will now appear; tap on “GMail.”
- Next, go to “Notification” > “Application Settings” and tap on the hamburger icon in the top right corner of the screen. Select “Account” from the paid options.
- Navigate to the “Settings” page now, follow the information, and select “Continue” to confirm the operation.
- At last, now you have to tap on “Backup & Reset” and select “Factory Data Reset to remove it.
Here are few simple ways to get freed of Google locks. For the first and 2nd methods, your data will be permanently deleted, and after the Google lock is removed, it’s time to restore and restore your deleted data. And avoid bypassing the stolen devices because it may be illegal, and you might be imposed a lawsuit if you are trying to use them without authorization.
Zakriya is a tech enthusiast who is giving a shot to general tech fields, whether it’s software or hardware. He is started to work professionally as a tech reviewer 6 years ago and now has an adept taste in devices. He is still pursuing his carrier and making decisions to focus the 21st-century innovations.