How is it possible to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone Without iCloud? This question is considered to be a common question asked by iPhone owners. It happens in two situations whenever you have to send media from one iPhone to another.
- When you buy an iPhone and want to transfer your data from the older iPhone to the new one.
- When you need to sync different types of files among two phones.
The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to sending media from one phone to another is iCloud. Yes, indeed, you can quickly transfer files from one device to another using iCloud. You can switch on the iCloud option inside the iPhone and retrieve all the valid files using iCloud Backup after signing in to the newer iPhone.
Drawbacks of iCloud for Transferring Data
Right, you can quickly move a file from one iPhone to another using iCloud, but you can see some shortcomings and drawbacks in it. The following are some of the common disadvantages you may encounter when transferring data from one iPhone to another using iCloud.
- It would be best to have Wi-Fi connectivity or data connection when using an iCloud to transfer the media/files from one device to another. It means that if you do not have an internet connection, you cannot transfer data. On the other hand, if you have this slow connection, it will be taking a great amount of time to transfer the data.
- You can only transfer data using the same iCloud ID. If you have a changed Apple ID on top of another iPhone, you won’t share data.
- Another disadvantage of iCloud is that it does not allow you to select and copy a specific file.
For some of the reasons mentioned above, you think about transferring data from one iPhone to another without iCloud. Therefore, you are lucky that using an iPhone, you also have many ways that you can use to transfer data without an iCloud.
3 Ways to Transfer Data From iPhone to iPhone Without iCloud
Whenever we talk about transferring data from one device to another, you see four ways. Below you can see what these four methods are:
- Using the Professional iPhone Data Transfer Software
- Using AirDrop Method
- Quick Start Method
So, let’s take a closer look at these four methods without delay and how you can transfer data using these methods.
Using The Professional Third-Party iPhone Data Transfer Software
If you are using Apple iOS 8 and later models, you can use EaseUS MobiMover software to transfer supporting and almost all files without any syncing and iCloud or Apple ID.
- After connecting both iPhones to the computer using the USB cable, click on the “Trust this PC” option on both iPhones. You have to define the direction on the home screen inside this software whether you want to transfer from iPhone A to iPhone B or transfer from iPhone B to iPhone A and then click Next.
- You will then be accessible with all the data from one iPhone, and you can select the different types of files you need and send them to another iPhone by clicking on Transfer.
- After clicking on Transfer, when this process is finished, you can go to another iPhone and see the recently added file, and it will be transferred to another iPhone without any hassle.
Thus, using EaseUS MobiMover software, you can quickly transfer photos, videos, contacts, audio files, books, and various documents from one device to another.
Transfer Data Using AirDrop
Using AirDrop to transfer data from one IOS device to another without iCloud will be the best choice for you. Using it, you can easily share photos, video, website, location, and many other things wirelessly if both your iPhones support AirDrop.
- Make sure both iPhones fall within each other’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth range.
- Then enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both iPhones and turned off Personal Hotspot on both iPhones. Then turn on AirDrop and choose the media files you want to transfer.
- Then click on the share now button after choosing the files you want to send to any other iPhone.
- Then click on AirDrop and share by clicking on your target device.
- Finally, by clicking the Accept button on the other iPhone, receive all these files inside the other iPhone.
Hope you are well aware of this method. Most of the time, when you are transferring data from the old iPhone inside your new iPhone, this AirDrop often does not run on the old iPhone because it does not support it. Therefore, for this purpose, you can quickly transfer data using iTunes inside it using the two different methods mentioned below and also without iCloud.
Transfer Everything with Quick Start
Using Quick Start, you can get the ability and convenience to transfer all the data exclusively from one iPhone to another iPhone. Therefore, to transfer data from one iPhone to another using Quick Start, you need to make sure that both your iPhones support iOS 12.4 version or later. After ensuring this, you can wirelessly transfer your complete data from one iPhone to another by following the steps.
- Make sure to turn on your new device and turn on Bluetooth on both iPhones.
- After moving your new device closer to the old iPhone, you will have a Quick Start option in front of your screen. On top of this, you will have the option to put an Apple ID inside the new iPhone.
- Make sure the Apple ID that you are putting on your new iPhone is already used on the old iPhone.
- After clicking Quick Start, an animation will appear in front of your old iPhone, and on top of that, you will see the finished new iPhone and, after clicking on it, continue.
- Set whatever passcode was on your old iPhone on this new iPhone.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions and place your Touch ID or Face ID on top of the new iPhone.
- After clicking “Transfer from iPhone” you transfer all the data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
- After everything is done, you will have transferred all the data from the old iPhone to the new with Quick Start by following all the steps mentioned above.
how to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? As an iPhone user, if you are also worried about this question, we hope that the guide mentioned above has proved to be a great help. Here are four ways to transfer data from one iPhone to another without iCloud, which are said after use and after the experience.
By the way, you can send data from one iPhone to another by choosing any method you want. But conversely, if you talk about our recommendation, we would suggest you iOS Data Transfer software and AirDrop. Using them, you can quickly transfer all of your iPhone’s data, photos, videos, and documents, and contacts to another iPhone in a matter of minutes without any hassle.
Zakriya is a tech enthusiast who is giving a shot to general tech fields, whether it’s software or hardware. He is started to work professionally as a tech reviewer 6 years ago and now has an adept taste in devices. He is still pursuing his carrier and making decisions to focus the 21st-century innovations.